Our Payment Plan
|Adults - £14.00 per month||Children 5-17 years - £5.00||Children 0-4 years - FREE|
We operate a monthly payment plan for our members which includes the following benefits:
- all your preventive dental care is included
- payment is by convenient monthly direct debit, allowing you to budget
- guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- no need for an assessment prior to registration
- late evening appointments 3 days a week
- 2 dental health examinations per year
- 2 scale and polishes per year
- all radiographs ( x-rays) as prescribed
- access to emergency appointments every working day
- 24 hour helpline number for dental emergencies at home or abroad 365 days per year
- worldwide supplemental dental injury and emergency insurance
Please click on the relevant links to view our Practice Plan Brochures:
Frequently asked questions
Why are we offering a dental plan?
The main reason we offer a dental plan is because so many patients have asked us to. It gives you the opportunity to spread the cost of your preventive dental care and also benefit from worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance.
For the practice it means that we can plan your regular dental care more effectively than if you continued on a ‘pay as you go’ basis.
What are the advantages of joining our dental plan?
It is much easier to spread the cost of your preventive dental care with monthly payments. It also gives you the peace of mind of being covered by a Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance policy and access to a 24-hour helpline. Our plan is managed and administered by specialist dental plan administrator, DPAS Limited.
How do you join our plan?
Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
To find out more about our dental plans, speak to our Reception team.
For more information about our plan administrators, DPAS, click here.
For more information regarding the Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance Policy, click here.